Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to the NEW ARFstudios website!

Hello friends, fans and visitors! Welcome to the re-designed ARFstudios web-blog. From now on, the site formerly dedicated to all things Flagler's Few, will now incorporate all of my projects including book illustrations, graphic designs, ad designs, upcoming graphic novels and other side projects.

I will also be using the website as a sort of online portfolio for prospective clients, interested in hiring me as an illustrator. Below are some samples from the first few children book projects I was so fortunate to be a part of. (Authors of the books hold all rights to the illustrations, ARFstudios reserves the rights to use them in a portfolio setting).

Enjoy!

Yours Truly,
Andre



Jesse Breslerman's PJ's First Day.




Jennifer Salberg's Jambo's Journey.




Brad Blumenthal's Harley goes to Hollywood.

1 comment:

Jason Korbus said...

I give you tons of crap, but seriously you are insanely talented. I would love to be able to draw the stuff you can. Love you, man!!

http://www.forteansquirrel.com