Monday, July 13, 2009

Psychics in the Paranormal

As a paranormal investigator facts matter to me. I feel that without scientific basis it will forever be impossible to gain credibility and approval from the masses on the workings of the paranormal world and the possibility of the after life. Most paranormal investigators use nothing but scientifically proven techniques to verify and confirm their findings. However, seeing as the paranormal itself is unproven, why is it we can't seek other techniques to find our answers?

I have to be vague when talking on this, but today I finished an investigation working with mediums rather then fellow paranormal investigators. I can't say much more then that right now, but what I can say is that despite my scientific background in the supernatural I was intrigued by what the psychics found.

Psychics get a bad wrap. Most of the time it's justified. In my experience a "psychic" is a dime a dozen. Every street you turn down you can find a palm reader, a fortune teller, a psychic or a medium selling their skills at high prices. Other times you find people who claim to have psychic abilities but fall short on providing the goods.

However, in my opinion, it might be that true psychics do exist in one way or another and that hopefully someday paranormal investigators and psychics alike can cooperate together in helping clients and families find peace in dealing with haunting and other paranormal incidents. While I am still far from being a true believer, I think there might be something to be said for their techniques.

No comments: