Friday, May 15, 2009

The Prologue...

So I will get chastised for this, but I just couldn't handle the frustrations and time-consuming nature that comes with using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Indesign to make word bubbles for my pages. So I bought the program Comic Life, and I have to say...for the most part...this program is fun and stress-free!

I was able to letter 6 pages in less then an hour or so once I got the hang of it, and now for your viewing pleasure the first six pages of Flagler's Few penciled, inked, and lettered! I'm considering going back and possibly re-doing these pages because I've improved a lot as an artist since the time I did them, and a few editors have mentioned this to me.

Enjoy these for now. :-)







FFF

1 comment:

MythologicalVamp said...

Absolutely amazing! I don't see any reason why you would be chastised. I cannot wait to see more. ^_^